Eric and his wife Jennifer live in Dallas, Texas and celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary in September 2019. They have three adult children, two sons, and a daughter. In addition to writing, speaking and leading others, Eric is a sports fanatic and supports all teams from his home town of Dallas and his alma mater, the University of Oklahoma.
Meet Eric Harrison
Since the age of ten I have enjoyed selling and relating to people. Here is a quick view of my work experience prior to beginning work full-time in my family’s wholesale women’s shoe business in 1986:
- Sold and delivered newspaper subscriptions to a local community paper at the age of 10
- Went door to door selling mowing and edging services at the age of 12
- Bagged groceries and helped customers at a local supermarket at the age of 15
- Started as a dishwasher, worked my way up to cook and assistant manager at a local restaurant at the age of 16
At the age of 17, I began working after school five days a week in my company’s warehouse shipping and receiving shoes from customers. At this time I also began selling to customers with my mom and dad at trade shows in Dallas, New York, and Las Vegas.
All of this has given me not only an incredible network of friends, acquaintances, and contact that have been developed literally since I was a child. From all of this experience, below are my gifts, talents, and strengths that I am now using in my new business
- I am a people person – I love helping people!
- I am a servant leader – I love tackling challenges and getting results
- I am kind hearted – I want to help people in need
- I am a results person – I love setting and achieving goals and helping other do the same
- I am compassionate – I believe the best in people and that everyone has greatness within them
- I am a team player – I would much rather be part of a successful team than a lone ranger
- I am a positive thinker – with the right mindset, everything is possible
These are a few of the things that drive me. I look forward to sharing more with you and invite you to interact with me.